Pet Taxi Service
Professional transport service from your residence to your pet’s appointment.
Serving Denver and the Surrounding Areas
Arvada • Broomfield • Golden • Thornton • Westminster • Wheat Ridge • Lakewood • Littleton • Aurora • Centennial • Parker • Castle Rock • Boulder • Lafayette • Louisville
Scheduled pet transport
Pet Taxi Service
Non-Urgent Residence to Appointment
Our local pet taxi service quickly and reliably gives your pet state-of-the-art care in transport for scheduled trips to medical or grooming appointments.
- trips to daycare and boarding
- vet and grooming appointments
- urgent care and emergencies
- deceased pet pickup
- trips to the pet cemetery
- medical transfer for veterinarians
- veterinary specialty appointments including neurology, cardiology, oncology, and internal medicine
- Pickup of Pet at Residence for dogs via leash, carrying case, cage, or stretcher. Cats and other small animals must be in carriers or cages
- Live Video Monitoring
- Secure Transportation of Your Pet(s) Max transport up to 3 pets from the same household, depending on space availability
- Thorough Disinfecting of Vehicle where pet was located after each transport
- Option to Add Return Trip Pickup of pet at appointment and transport to residence. A 30-minute window of pickup time will be scheduled. Driver will not wait during the appointment.
Exceeding safety standards – with love and snuggles
Reliable transport service for your pet – by certified veterinary professionals.
Some pets can be a challenge to load and transport safely in a passenger car. Some are too large, too fearful, and some, too aggressive. These dogs and cats can potentially hurt themselves or their owners while being loaded and transported. Sometimes the only availability for a vet appointment is when you are not available. For all these situations, we can help.
We have the ability to load dogs of all sizes and our driver is a veterinary professional who understands behavior and gentle restraint techniques if needed. All pets will be loaded into kennels that have been crash tested. Each kennel will have a clean pad and fresh warm blanket specific to each pet. All of this helps in reducing the anxiety while transporting your pet and allows for a safe secure transport.
How our pet transport service works
From pickup to cleanup, we know that we are transporting your loved one.
When we arrive at your residence, we greet you and your pet – we stay calm, so your pet can stay calm, as they’re carefully loaded into our secure, safety-rated crate via leash, carrying case, or stretcher.
We’ll be on our way and you’ll always know what’s happening, as you’re part of the team. We promise to maintain clear communication with you throughout the trip via phone and/or text message.
We can transport your pet safely back home, too! And then we’ll be busy cleaning with medical grade disinfectants for our next transport. This way, there is no risk of transmission of any infectious diseases from blood, stool, or sneezes.